Re: Errors with webmin-ldap-user-simple_1.2-15

> we (finnarne and i) ran into this bug after we made smbpasswd
> work today. the problem in that case lies with nscd, once again.
> We create a user and when smbpasswd tries to edit its acount
> information to add samba attributes, it does not exist in the
> nscd cache yet and as a result the process fails.

this cant be the proper explonation of the problem, since nscd
works properly with missing entries (it updates them) and only
gives wired results when happily handing out enties which were
deleted/altered allready in the backend.

now i assume the problem you saw was connected with sambasync and
wrong handling of the case that sambasync was NOT set.

i inflict 1.2-16 uppon you in a few minutes.