WLUS 1.2-14 is out

new in this release is a simplified version of the smbpasswd
invocation for those who use samba and a tooltip help test.

the latter one is the real important one, really, since it
determines if we can move the nice green help text into these
tooltip hints. for me in my mozilla it does not work. However
people with more experience in this are do tell me that this
should work well in mozilla and something is broken in my local
installation. (if someone knows where to look, tell me!)
it works like a charm in konquereor. How do i get those
tooltips displayed in lynx?

could people with different browsers (Mozilla, IE, Opera...) tell me if
they see the complete text
========
Here you can enter search patterns like "*" or "*foo*bar*". If
you leave it empty, it will append an asterix ("*") on its own.
The asterix is a placeholder and matches everything.
========
if they let the mouse hoover over the "Enter Search Expression"
text input field on the main screen.

As usual, i uploaded the new version to the woody repository on
ftp.skolelinux.no.

To use it you have to put this into your sources.list file:

deb http://ftp.skolelinux.no/skolelinux woody local

then do as root:

apt-get update
apt-get install webmin-ldap-user-simple