Re: WLUS 1.2-10 is out (was: Re: new: WLUS 1.2-9 out)

> by popular demand some "usabilty" improvements were made:
> - the two links (user and group creation) were replaced by
>   buttons

May I suggest also placing the "Enter admin password" above the buttons. I
beleive that would make it more obvius to the user that the admin password
has to be entered before you klikk in e.g delete selected.

I would also like to se the edit box and the drop down list on the search
to change place. It feels natural to hit enter when you have typed your
search, but you must now first go down and select the search type.
If the dropdownlist was first the user is more aware of what type of
search frase thay should enter.

I guess javascript is not wanted, might also be posible to to with css,
but it would be better if the cursor has focus in the search edit box when
the page is entered. This last one i only thought of just now, so i might
not be a problem in opera/mozilla (testing with IE now)

--
Sven Tore Iversen