Re: roadmap after version 1.0

Markus Schabel wrote:

Andreas Schuldei wrote:
<snip/>

16 groups, filesystems [..]
Cerebrum, user management [..]
user friendly interface, webmin [..]
ilias [..]
this is kurts favourit learning-management system, since it has
heavy develpment teams and support behind it (like cerebrum, but
better because it is germans doing it :-). there are however
50+ learning-management systems out there and we need an overview
of what is good and what the best solution would be.
Everone agreed that we do need a learing management system.

Maybe I have an idea ;)

We're a small team currently developing a communication platform for
our school. It's based on PHP and supports LDAP and SQL user management
and includes a lot of modules. For details see group-office on sf.net.

These projects are not put up as apposing ideas, especially as one is not free,
but could supply ideas for future development,
as it is specifically geared for the educational environment:-

http://axisgroupware.org/xoops/modules/news/

http://www.phpindex.com/news/news_lire.php3?element=2071

Regards,

David.