Re: School admin tools....

[Sajith VK]
> 	Two promising tools for school administration.

Looks very interesting, yes.  I added them to the package wishlist
(extra.txt).  This way we do not forget them.

>  Is these packages already in consideration?

Not as far as I know.  Now they are. :)

> Also as skolelinux is a single CD distribution, do we have space
> left for more softwares?

Yes, and no.

The CD is always full, as it is filled with packages fetched in
priority order from the Debian archive.  But the last ~30 MB of
packages on the CD is now mostly padding, packages which are nice to
have or being tested for inclusion.

So the question is not really if there is space left, but if there is
a better package to use instead of one of the packages currently on
the CD.  It is a question of priority, deciding which packages should
stay on the CD and which should be taken out to make room for higher
priority packages.