CONGRATULATIONS

From: goldenf4@aeneasmail.com
Reply to: goldenf4@aeneasmail.com

GOLDEN FORTUNES LOTTERY
106 BOROUGH HIGH STREET
MORGATE EC1
LONDON.
UNITED KINGDOM.

               RE/AWARD NOTIFICATION/PROCESSMENT ADVICE

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement of, 5th January, 2004 of
winners of the SCIENTIFIC GAME PROMO LOTTERY; UNITED KINGDOM/INTERNATIONAL,
PROGRAMS held on 20th December, 2003. Your email address attached to ticket
number 023-56678230954, drew the lucky numbers 7-16-21-42-49-59,batch number
6758/UK and consequently won the lottery in the 1st category. You have
therefore been approved of a lump sum pay out of 500.000.00 British pounds
(FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS) is credited to file LOTTERY RE
NO.SGIL/883276/03. This is from total prize money of 20,000,000.00 POUNDS
shared among the forty national winners in categories C with serial number:
IL/FLW/12-C033721192. All participants were selected through a computer ballot
system drawn form 25,000 company email addresses and 30,000,000 individual
email addresses from Australia, New Zealand, America, Europe, North America
and Asia as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted
annually.

CONGRATULATIONS! Your fund is now in custody of a financial bank company
insured in your FILE REFERENCE. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names,
we
ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has
been processed and your money remitted to your account. This is part of our
security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by
participants of this program. Our group of philanthropist headed by the
British government promoted this lottery program. We hope with a part of you
prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes #10,000,000 million
british pounds International Lottery. To begin your claim, please contact and
attention your file/claim officer:

MR. PHILIP JAN.
FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER
106 BOROUGH HIGH STREET
MORGATE EC1
LONDON.
UNITED KINGDOM.
T/F: +448701318886
REPLY TO :EMAIL: goldenf4@aeneasmail.com

Please be aware that your Paying Authority will Effect Payment Swiftly upon
satisfactory Report, Verifications and validation provided by our processing
Agent; that would be designated to your file. For due processment and
remittance of your winning prize to your designated account of your
choice.

Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than 20th March. 2004.
After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember
to quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your correspondences
with your agent. Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do
inform your claims agent as soon as possible. Congratulations once again
from our team of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Note:
Anybody under the age of 18 is AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED.

Sincerely,
WELCH VANDIJK. (Lottery Coordinator)

FREE Email? You bet. http://www.aeneasmail.com

Nationwide Internet, Local and Long Distance Telephone up to 30% less!!

Aeneas Internet and Telephone - http://www.aeneas.com