Help me to automate installation of my packages

 Dear All,

 We are getting benifited out of this open source
 initiatives,we have developed 3 applications for
 general maintanence of our liberary system ,
 accounting and an examination software for our
school.

 Now, we want to deploy some more packages in this
 list.

 But problem is that not all the teachers are
 technically sound.

 They cannot install these softwares on there own.

 Anyone, please guide me, how to add these packages in
 the debian's first installation cdrom.

With regards,
persaie