Re: Tux Paint 0.9.12 released

Hi,

For anyone who is chomping at the bit to try the new tuxpaint, prerelease
sid/unstable packages are available at:

	http://people.debian.org/~synrg/tuxpaint/tmp/

If all you want is the latest tuxpaint and are not interested in testing the
prereleases and giving me feedback, please do not download.

The packages are deliberately not apt-gettable and will not remain here
permanently.  I don't think I need to make any more changes to the package
before I upload, but I'm not promising I won't.  In any event, I'm not going
to bump up the version# if I make changes to these prereleases.  Therefore I
recommend that after the real packages go into unstable you "apt-get install
--reinstall tuxpaint-data tuxpaint", otherwise apt-get install won't fetch
my final package.

If you are one of those who found tuxpaint unusably slow when using X across
a network, you'll be pleasantly surprised by this release, as Bill has
resolved that problem.

Bill has requested that I backport to woody.  I am going to do this over the
next few days, and will post here when I have something to try out.

Ben