education-language: Please include wordnet package

Hi,

I would like to suggest to include WordNet in this package.

As I said on Debian-Devel I would prefer if the Debian-Edu
packages would have shorter names.  I just quote my remark from
the general list here, just to inform people who are not subscribed ...

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002, Andreas Tille wrote on <debian-devel@lists.debian.org>
with Subject: [Internal Projects] Naming of Debian-Edu packages

> One minor remark:  While I think the naming scheme education-* is
> *very* descriptive IMHO edu-* is descriptive *enough*.  The advantage
> of a shorter preposition would be that you would be able to read more
> than two letters in the list of dselect, which is
>
>          education-as
>          education-ch
>          education-de
>          education-de