Re: debian-edu listproc suggestion

Le Tue, Sep 17, 2002 at 12:06:50AM -0700, Bill Kendrick écrivait:
> Would people be against having the list management software tack a
> "[debian-edu]" at the beginning of Subject lines?

We never use things like that in Debian. I filter my incoming mails
and mailing list mails are put in separate folders ...

You can filter based on the X-Loop: header.

> If people are against it, or it can't be done for some technical reason,
> I guess I can look into setting up a Procmail recipe that'll do it for me
> as incoming messages hit my inbox.

Sure, but it will be ugly when you reply since you will add [debian-edu]
in the subject when there was none.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com