debian-edu listproc suggestion

Would people be against having the list management software tack a
"[debian-edu]" at the beginning of Subject lines?

If not, Raphael, would you be willing to set that up?

Practically every other mailing list I'm on uses this convention, and
it makes keeping track of what's what in my inbox (even though it is threaded,
thanks to Mutt) even easier.

If people are against it, or it can't be done for some technical reason,
I guess I can look into setting up a Procmail recipe that'll do it for me
as incoming messages hit my inbox.

Thanks!

-bill!