Re: What do you want to do

I am not yet a Debian developer, but I'd love to help out with the
Debian-Edu project and maybe even earn Debian maintainer status. =)
Not much packaging experience (I used equivs twice, but that's
it). However, I'm a student with copious free time, so I can learn
anything you need me to.

I'm willing to write documentation. =)

I'm a teaching assistant for an introductory computer science, and I
use Emacs when I check student submissions. I also use it to manage my
contact information for the class, my notes, and mailing list
discussions. I'll be working on a gradebook soon - probably with an
Emacs interface, if I can hack it.

Oh, and I wrote an online project submission system using PHP and
PostgreSQL. It's small and simple - no fancy features or anything -
but our CS department's quite happy with it. I should get around to
packaging it one of these days.. =)

--
Sacha Chua <sacha@free.net.ph> - 4 BS CS Ateneo geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, wearables, teaching compsci