Re: What do you want to do

Le Dimanche 15 Septembre 2002 14:45, Raphael Hertzog a écrit :
> Hello everyone,
>
> after a week about 26 people are on this list. I'd like
> to know you better in order to try to organize the work
> as much a possible and in order to know where I have to
> make efforts.
>
> It would be great if each of you could respond (either
> privately or publicly if you prefer) to those questions :
>
> 1. Are you a debian developer ?

No

> 2. If no, would you like to become a developer in order to
>    maintain some packages ?

Not yet

> 3. Do you have packaging skills/experience ?

Not many.

> 4. If you're a Debian developer, are you willing to sponsor
>    people who packages educational software ?

N/A

> 5. Are you willing to write/translate documentation for educational
>    software ?

May be, but not  priority

> 6. What area in the big educational landscape are of special interest
>    for you (math, physics, biology, languages, etc.) ?

math and science.

> 7. Freetyle question. What else would you like to do within DebianEdu ?
>    What do you expect from DebianEdu ?

Already posted a mail on subject. I would be interested in all that has to do
with the intranet, and easy automated installation and administration (school
specific)

and 8 ;-)

I participate to SLIS deployement in Lyon.(very good roduct, but redhat based
:-( )

--
Debian powered computer