Re: What do you want to do

> 1. Are you a debian developer ?

No.

> 2. If no, would you like to become a developer in order to
>    maintain some packages ?

Not currently. Other responsibilities. :)

> 3. Do you have packaging skills/experience ?

Nope.

> 4. If you're a Debian developer, are you willing to sponsor
>    people who packages educational software ?

N/A

> 5. Are you willing to write/translate documentation for educational
>    software ?

For the norwegian Skolelinux project:
* Currently revising/polishing an installation manual.
* About to begin the same process with some course material.
* Collects quotes and other information on education related software,
for evaluation purposes. Hopes to do further work on software
evaluation, but needs time and input from teachers.

> 6. What area in the big educational landscape are of special interest
>    for you (math, physics, biology, languages, etc.) ?

Math, physics, computing.

> 7. Freetyle question. What else would you like to do within DebianEdu ?
>    What do you expect from DebianEdu ?

I want to extend my work with Skolelinux into an international
community.
As Petter Reinholdsen put it:
"I expect DebianEdu to be a place where all the education-related
projects in Debian can share our experiences, and make sure we avoid
duplicated work when possible."
That being said, I believe both the norwegian and the french project
have made a lot of experiences. These needs to be shared before we make
any final decisions on what to do with DebianEdu.

> 8. Are you part of other education-related projects ? What is your
>    position in those projects (leader, contributor, lurker, ...) ?

The Skolelinux project, on the educational area.
We don't bother much with titles, but I'm one of the most active
contributors on the educational area.

> At the same time, if you can put a little resume on your personal page
> on the wiki by registering under http://wiki.debian.net/WikiUsers that'd
> be great. :) It's optional though.

Later.

Harald