Re: What do you want to do

> It would be great if each of you could respond (either
> privately or publicly if you prefer) to those questions :
>
> 1. Are you a debian developer ?

No

> 2. If no, would you like to become a developer in order to
>    maintain some packages ?

Maybe. Any way I can contribute debian package.

> 3. Do you have packaging skills/experience ?

Two years ago I did package about 10 rpm packages and 2 deb ones for the
freeduc projects

> 5. Are you willing to write/translate documentation for educational
>    software ?

I am writting the Dr. Genius documentation, natively in English so
people can translate it other language.

> 6. What area in the big educational landscape are of special interest
>    for you (math, physics, biology, languages, etc.) ?

Math., I am the author of DrGenius (http://www.ofset.org/drgenius).

But I like other domain as well, but probably with more interest in
scientific ones.

> 7. Freetyle question. What else would you like to do within DebianEdu ?
>    What do you expect from DebianEdu ?

With DebianEdu, I hope I could provide services in my school district.
But for that I need a good, reliable, upgradable distribution, which
Debian is.