Re: What do you want to do

[Sun, Sep 15, 2002 at 02:58:40PM +0200] - Raphael Hertzog scrive:
> Ooops, I forgot another important question for me.
>
> 8. Are you part of other education-related projects ? What is your
>    position in those projects (leader, contributor, lurker, ...) ?

here i'm.. :))
well.. i'm into an assocition wich is going to do some courses into high
school, we think to use debian distro to teach what an alternative MS
windows is to our students.. we wrote this project 3 years ago and local
government accepted.. we are al the moment in 4 schools and we hope to
grow speedly this year with other courses (html, radio streaming,
minimal sys-admin, etc..)

i forgot to say i come from florence, italy; here debian, linux and free
sw is not used into school so we're trying to bring it into students'
heads :)
so we hope to realize it :)

for any question i'm here..

ps: i'm not a developer or coder ,\ (yet i hope .p)

--
mille@inventati.org
tessera n. 10011 del movimento dei movimenti