About metapackages

Hello,

I'd like to have an initial set of metapackages quickly out of the door
even if many modifications will be done later. However, I wouldn't like
renaming any packages later ... so we must decide of the metapackages
that we'll create.

We have two distinctions to do :
- the domain (math, languages, physics, etc.)
- the required level (<12 years, >=12 and <=18 years, >18 years)

I'm looking for good names for the distinction based on the level. We
all know that the shool system differs much in all the countries so
we must find something generic.

The best I thought about is :
low-level
medium-level
high-level

However, it's not very explicit. Do you have better suggestions ?
Another possibility :
kids, teenagers, adults

Concerning the list of domains, I think that the list as described
on the wiki is quite good. However we may want to add "geography",
"history", "biology" ? Any other ? What about astronomy and electronics,
should they be merged in physics ?

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com