Re: Intro

Me too!

I'm Harald, dabbling in maths, physics and computing, and plan to finish
my education courses one day. Other than that, I spend time on the
norwegian Skolelinux project, mainly patching together a basis for
further discussions on which user applications to use where and in what
situations.
Our project is mainly focusing on easy installation and coherent, easy
system administration by now, but once we get a stable distribution out
the doors, there'll be some more focus on the applications.
That means more contact with teachers and local system administrators,
feedback and evaluation. And users needing an at least semi-decent
platform to stumble at, so they all don't need to do their evaluations
from scratch.

Not all happy with the efforts done so far on this topic, so I hope
we'll be able to create something (slightly) better.

Harald Thingelstad