introducing myself

Hello,
I am trying to develop a debian-based system targetted at the needs of Irish schools. So far I have only been working off the packages already in the main distro. I'd like to continue the work in the debian-edu framework. I'll look at packaging extra software for now as well as posting a list of packages that I think are appropriate for this project. I haven't used wiki before, can I just edit the pages on the wikisite as I wish?

johno