Re: Education? Whos the target?

hi,

E.L. Willighagen wrote on Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 02:04:47PM +0200:
ELW> In most Eduction projects I lack a statement who the target for the education
ELW> is. I believe that one of the goals of DebianEdu should be:
ELW>
ELW> Classify the software according to education level (5-12 year old, 12-20 year
ELW> old, graduate students etc)

I guess graduate students donot need a 'seperate' debianEdu project.
They can as well use a solid woody or whatever and be happy (atleast I
was happy).

Otherwise, IMHO, There needs to be two categories, one is below 12 and
the other is above 12. But all this isn't of any use if the interface is
intuitive. if the interface is well defined and good that even a 12 year
can use, then definitely a 21 year old can use it too :)

 -Suraj
--
| My hero shall shine in his exploits and win; I shall                 |