Re: Meta Packages

Hi,

I agree with splitting of packages into useful meta-packages.

I have recently started organising a project writing a free high school
science textbook (Chemistry and Physics). It is taught in one subject here
(South Africa). I have a group of 7 people at the moment who are prepared
to work on it.

I will glady provide all we have done - English is our first language so
it'll be an english version. It would be nice to get some feedback or help
from a wider community and maybe even make a contribution to a bigger
project.

Regards,

Mark Horner

Physics Department