Re: Intro

Hi all,

nbs a écrit :

> I'd sign up and introduce myself.

Now it's my turn. I teach physics and chemistry in Dunkerque (Dunkirk,France),
and I've been using intensively the WIMS package with my students, and
contributed a little to developments of this package to enable it for
teaching sciences.

see http://logiciels-libres-cndp.ac-versailles.fr/pedagogie/wims.html ,
http://wims.unice.fr , http://boltz.univ-littoral.fr/wims/

> Last year, I started work (it's stalled since; sorry :^( ) on
> the Tux4Kids project "Tux, of Math Command", a math quizzing arcade-style
> game for kids.

Great.
I've just put a nonofficial debian package for tuxmath at
ftp://boltz.univ-littoral.fr/woody/math/tuxmath_2001.09.07-1_i386.deb

Best regards,			Georges