scribus mit Arabisch

Grüezi zämme

ich möchte gerne einen Flyer mot Scribus gestalten wo ich auch Arabisch schreiben könnte

Leider geht
das noch nicht. Man muss eine Übung machen und eine Installation vornehmen. Ich folgendes im Internet gefunden. Ich
habe leider zu wenig Erfahrung. Kann mir jemand helfen diese Installation zu machen

merci
ben

Arabic text in a
Scribus render frame
By ale, on September 28, 2011, at 03:15 PM

Despite some big efforts Scribus still does not
support Arabic text... this could change soon, but -- as it often happens -- it will be there when it's ready...
whatever that means.

But, if you need to put some Arabic text into Scribus, there is a workaround: use a "render
frame" and Latex.
This won't allow you to create full books, since you can't link render frames, but it could help in
some cases!

First you will have to get the necessary packages. On a Debian system you will need to install:

Scribus 1.4RC5
    texlive and textlive-lang-arabic

Now, you can follow this thread in the Q&A site for TeX and
Latex:
http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/8476/scribus-arabic

The steps are quite easy:

First add the support for
Arabic text to the document embedded by typing the following command in the Fonts/Headers tab

\usepackage{arabtex}

\usepackage{utf8}

Then put the Arabic text in the "Code" field. Since i have no -- really no! -- knowledge of Arabic,
I took a post from another thread about this same topic (I checked with an automatic translator: it should be something
related to this topic!):

\begin{arabtex}
\setcode{utf8}
\setarab