Schulverwaltung.

Sorry, I have to write in English, but feel free to answer in German
(Ich kan Deutsch lesen und screiben, aber meine shriftliches Deutsch
ist einfach langsam und peinlich, aber lesen gets gut).

So, "my" school is considering buying ATLANTIS Schulverwaltung
(http://www.swh-heider.de/index.php/atlantis/technische-basis.html),
but it seems they only offer a windows client, and since my school
currently uses 50/50 windows and linux, we don't want to limit ourself
for the future by buying schulverwaltung software that only offers
windows clients.

Does anybody know any alternativ Schulverwaltung, best if it only needs
a browser to work.

We have looked at Schooltool, but it doesn't work for all the special
needs the school has.

The price is not important, but it must work on all operating systems.

--
Klaus Ade
klaus@linuxavdelingen.no