Re: Probleme mit OpenLDAP

Am 15.02.2011, 13:40 Uhr, schrieb Klaus Ade Johnstad <klaus@skolelinux.no>:

 Tirsdag 15. februar 2011 13.24.54 skrev Michael Koch :
The rootpw error disappeared, but the other
error ("rootdn is always granted...") still remains.

That is not a critical error. Your ldap should be running now, and if it
doesn't, then that error message about "rootdn is always granted..." is
not the reason.

But, there is no webmin for Lenny, where did you get it?

I installed it from webmin.com for easier configuration of all server modules.
And with webmin (and no-ip), I'm able to maintain the server at home.
But I think I broke the LDAP configuration with webmin.
I attached the current slapd.conf file to this mail.
It would be quite helpful, if someone can send me Skole's default slapd.conf file, so I can compare both and check for differences.