Which video editor should we install by default?

Which video editor should we install by default in Debian Edu?  The
options seem to be kino, kdenlive, openmovieeditor and pitivi.  Did I
miss any useful alternative currently in Squeeze?

Anyone have any opinions on how we should select the one to install by
default?  At the moment we install several, and I believe we should
reduce it to only one.

Personally, I liked the fact that pitivi was able to use a Ogg Theora
video directly (it can use any video handled by gstreamer).  This was
very nice after experiencing that kino is only able to handle DV
files.  No not know what formats the other tools handle.

Cc to a few of the users mailing lists, in case anyone there have an
opinion. Please follow up to debian-edu@.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen