Re: Bildschirm nach tjener-Installation schwarz

 Onsdag 24. november 2010 12.07.24 skrev Michael Ulex :
> Diese Mail geht an Klaus Ade, an Philipp und an Ralf (sowie alle
> Interessierten)
>
> Hallo Klaus Ade,

Please, this is a server, correct?, just drop the idea of having a
pretty boot-process, drop splash.

To fix this permanently, open the file /boot/grub/menu.lst and change
two lines:

make sure the line with "# defoptions" only contains quiet once, like
this:
# defoptions=quiet

The other line to change is the one with "# kopt", add nosplash, like
this (I gues you have the same root= like me, but if not, then don't
change that):
# kopt=root=/dev/mapper/vg_system-root ro nosplash

Then, save the file, and run the command "update-grub", now these
changes are permanent, and applied to all your boot options.

--
Klaus Ade
klaus@bzz.no