Re: Probleme mit skolelinux-Netz

Hallo Klaus,

vielen Dank.

Klaus Ade Johnstad schrieb:
Torsdag 9. oktober 2008 00:13, skrev Thomas Rohde:
Ich nutze noch open0ffice 2.04. Beim Arbeiten am Terminalserver mit
Calc stürzt der Prozeß Calc beim Formatieren ab (z.B. Doppelklick zur
Optimierung der Spaltenbreite). Ich nutze sun-java 1.5 aus den
Standard-Paketquellen. Auf welche Fehlermeldung muss ich da acht
geben?

I had the same problem, calc would just crash, when we inserted a diagram. We narrowed it down to something with nfs (maybe wrong) because it only happend with users that had nfs-mounted homedirectory. We ended up installing latest ooo from backports, and also latest java (i think that is used for some parts of calc), and the problem seemed to go away. Also at the same time some huge cisco switches was replaced (this is a setting with centralised servers and ~1000 thinclients)

Sorry for not being more specific. But try installing ooo and java from backports, see if that helps. Also try to test with local accounts, to check if you had the same case as we had.

Gruß

Thomas Rohde