Re: Desktop icon for user adminstration (Re: Suche nach der Userverwaltung - war: Download von Skolelinux u.a.m.

[Holger Levsen]
> I think, this expectation is reasonable and would like to suggest to create a
> new icon for the useradministration: one with keys _and_ heads.
>
> Do you think that sounds reasonable? If so, I will try to come up with (at
> least) a mock-up of a new icon.

Note that the current icon was selected by poking around in the list
of available icons, and picking one that seemed vaguely relevant to
the task.

This make me believe that any effort spent on making the icon more
intuitive is well spent, and that the current icon should not be taken
as a baseline for this work.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen