Desktop icon for user adminstration (Re: Suche nach der Userverwaltung - war: Download von Skolelinux u.a.m.

Hi,

On Friday 28 September 2007 20:49, Hans-Dietrich Kirmse brought this topic to
my attention on the german list:

> ja. irgendwie habe ich für Nutzerverwaltung "Köpfe" erwartet. Das ist
> bei windows in der Systemverwaltung, bei der Registry, bei Poledit ...
> so. Das ist aber auch bei Mediawiki und auch im MoinMoin-wiki gibt es
> Köpfe als Symbol. Das Skolelinux ein Schlüsselbund verwendet - ich habe
> es nicht gerafft. Ich glaube ihr müßt euch auf noch mehr solcher
> dussligen Fragen einrichten ;)

Rough translation: he didnt find the link to lwat (our useradministration
tool) on the desktop as he expected an icon with heads and not with keys.
Windows (in the system admnistration, the registry and poledit) as well as
mediawiki and moinmoin use heads as the icon for user administration, not
keys.

http://www.skolelinux.no/~klaus/snapshot1.png shows the icon in the upper left
corner.

I think, this expectation is reasonable and would like to suggest to create a
new icon for the useradministration: one with keys _and_ heads.

Do you think that sounds reasonable? If so, I will try to come up with (at
least) a mock-up of a new icon.

regards,
	Holger