CipuX Meeting 2007-06-18 Monday 20:00h CET

Hi,

Monday was a Cipux meeting. We get news from the debian packaging status, the
development of cipuxPHP should be finished this week, a draft documentation
(specification) for the LDAP abstraction layer using Net :: LDAP instead of
command line tool was written, etc..

Summary and log can be viewed at:
 - DebianEdu/CipUX/Meeting/20070611/log
 - DebianEdu/CipUX/Meeting/20070611/Summary

See the TODO list for the two next weeks at the end of the summary page.

There will be a next #cipux meeting on 2007-06-18 (Monday) at 20:00h CET.
We will talk probably about some interesting topics, like

    *      Preceeding of CipUX II (XavierOswald)
    *      Weekly Report on CipuxPHP (JeanCharlesSiegel & ChristopheGoessen)
    *      Setting up CipUX Infrstructure (WolfgangDrotschmann)
    *      CipUX Database Abstraction Layer (ChristianKuelker)
    *      Buildserver Lintian Warnings (JuergenLeibner)

See the whole agenda under:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/CipUX/Meeting/20070618

Please feel free to add a topic if you would like to report, or if you would
like to ask something. Please feel free to join.

Greetings,
--
  ,''`.  Xavier Oswald <x.oswald@free.fr>
 : :' :  GNU/LINUX Debian & Debian-Edu