rsync, again Re: Probleme mit Tagesaktuelle Vorabversion von Debian-Edu 3.0 (Codename Terra)

Hi,

maybe I was too fast...

On Monday 30 April 2007 20:36, Andreas Schockenhoff wrote:
> > rsync ftp.skolelinux.no::cd-etch-test/debian-edu-i386-NETINST-1.iso
> > /home/olaf/debian-edu-i386-CD-1.iso
> >
> > @ERROR: Unknown module 'cd-etch-test'
> > rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at
> > main.c(1171)
> Ach ja genauer nicht in etwa so:
> rsync -vvvvt
> ftp.skolelinux.no::skolelinux-etch-test/debian-edu-i386-NETINST-1.iso
> debian-edu-i386-CD-1.iso

Ok. Maybe I need to phrase my request differently: it would be great, if all
architectures and flavours are available via rsync and if the rsync pathes
match the http/ftp pathes :)

It seems to be a bit confusing like it is currently...

regards,
	Holger