Subject: debian-cd updated on administrator for building the CDs
Date: Dienstag 06 März 2007 12:42
From: Steffen Joeris <Steffen.Joeris@skolelinux.de>
To: debian-edu@lists.debian.org

Hi fellowers

During the last days I updated the debian-cd version on administrator.
We are now using the newest debian-cd version from svn (revision 1372)
 to build our CDs.
With this version we hope to fix the CD building for the new ports
 (powerpc and amd64) as well as including some nice bugfixes and new
 features for the CD building in general.
Unfortunately the process of upgrading took longer than I thought and
therefore the CD building did not work during the last 3 days, I am
 sorry for any inconvenience. Right now I enabled the building of the
 etch-test and etch daily builds again (both i386). I have to adjust
 the configuration for etch-test-amd64, etch-amd64, powerpc-etch-test,
 powerpc-etch and etch-test-dvd which will simply take some time and
 due to some changes in debian-cd the cdspacelists for the suites are
 missing as well, I hope to fix these things soon and I will keep you
 up to date on these points, again sorry for any inconvenience.
Please note that the new daily builds have a name change and therefore
 they are called "debian-edu-$arch-CD-$number.iso", which means the
 following for the etch-test[0] and the etch daily[1] build. Please
 adjust your download scripts, rsync lines or whatever to the new path.

Cheers
Steffen

P.S. Please remember that you can always fill a bugreport against the
 CD building infrastructure in our bugzilla[2]. Therefore just choose
 the archive component when filling a new bugreport.

[0]: http://ftp.skolelinux.org/cd-etch-test/debian-edu-i386-CD-1.iso

[1]: http://ftp.skolelinux.org/cd-etch/debian-edu-i386-CD-1.iso

[2]: http://bugs.skolelinux.org/