erkelenz-videos

hallo,
für alle, die deb-edu nicht mitlesen :

Die Videos stehen zum download bereit, einen ganz herzlichen Dank.......

lest unbedingt auch die dazugehörigen Dokumentationen............

http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2006/debian-edu-erkelenz

ps .
snip
------Holger Levsen in debian-edu---
Hi,

from my blog...

regards,
	Holger

 * [1 Videos from the Skolelinux meeting in Erkelenz] last weekend are now
available for your viewing pleasure in four different qualities in three
    codecs. Now playing: [2 The final countdown] - Enjoy  :-)

* [3 The exact script I used to create them] from the raw dv files (one was hdv) will be available at the same place as the videos in a few hours. I
    would be happy to hear comments on the tools and options I've used. Of
    course other feedback is welcome too!

* If there are suggestions for improvements, the files will change again. So before mirroring everything you should probably wait a month or two. I do
    not expect any later changes  :-)

* Almost all slides are missing at the moment, if you gave a talk and used slides, please mail them together with source and a suitable licence file
    to me.

* And again: Thanks to our hosts from the Cornelius Burgh Gymnasium! You've
    done a great job! Also many thanks to those of you who operated the
camera!
Knowing this works so well, I've now decided to do videos of the talks in the [4 debian developers room at FOSDEM] as well... again, this will only
    be possible with your support!

* "BTW", if you're into live streaming, and would like to see live streams
    of debconf6, get in contact *NOW*. What we lack at most, is someone who
    knows an easy to setup solution, which works with dv input streams,
encodes
them and pipes them into some external streaming server. We'll only have
    a small uplink in Mexico, so we need to distribute them from another
machine (which we have). What we also don't have, is time to research such
    a setup ourselves. If you want to help, please join #debconf-video on
    freenode or send a mail to the [5 debconf video mailinglist].

  [1]
http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2006/debian-edu-erkelenz
  [2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-edu/2006/02/msg00026.html
  [3] http://layer-acht.org/encode_all.sh