Re: Live-CD

mandag 9. januar 2006, 10:37, skrev sebhu:
> Hi
> mein Name ist Sebastian und ich arbeite nun die nächsten 2 Wochen an
> einer Live-CD für Skolelinux. Steffen hat mich damit beauftragt,
> damit ich auch nicht ohne Arbeit bin. Hoffe, dass alles klappt.
> Bin offen für alle Tipps und Hinweise, da ich noch nicht viel
> Erfahrung mit Linux habe.
> Bis dann

There has already been been a Skolelinux/Debian-edu live cd, some time
ago.

It was one of the things that Fabian Franz worked on during the
developer gathering in Greece in April 2005.

Have a look at the German wiki (it's even in German :-) for more info.
http://www.skolelinux.de/wiki/SkoleLive

With the info above, you should have a working Live-CD in 15 minutes,
thanks to the great work done by Fabian.

I'm not sure if this is a good tip, since "damit ich auch nicht ohne
Arbeit bin" :-)
Klaus
--
67E61D18B2C44F8A3DA35C6D849F9F5F 26FA477D