IDA OSS workshop and Yrvin's arival to Frankfurt main at 21:05 tomorow Tuesday

4 weeks ago Skolelinux/SLX Debian Labs was invited to speak about how
 we have built and run a Open Source competence center. The event is at
 The Konzerthaus in Karlsruhe at Wednesday:

 http://europa.eu.int/ISPO/ida/jsps/index.jsp?fuseAction=showDocument&p
arent=crossreference&documentID=2572

My presentation is between 11.15-12.45:

  http://developer.skolelinux.no/~knuty/ida_23jun2004.sxi

IDA is the organizer of this event. IDA (Interchange of Data between
Administrations) is a European Commission driven strategic initiative
using advances in information and communications technology to support
rapid electronic exchange of information between Member State
administrations.

Some practicalities:

The flight will land on Frankfurt main 21:05 tomorrow Tuesday. I'll
probably get to Karlsruhe by train before 23:00. Then i have to find
someplace to sleep before the IDA-presentation on Wednesday at the OSS
Workshop. I have to take the plane from Frankfurt main Thursday 13:40.

I really hope to meet some of the phantastisch contributors to the
Skolelinux-project in Germany. So I hope we could meet both before and
after the program is on :-)

freundlich Grüße

Knut Yrvin