Re: RC3 Installation gelingt nicht

Am Sonntag, 13. Juni 2004 22:30 schrieb Klaus Ade Johnstad:
> søndag 13. juni 2004, 21:41, skrev Nikolaus Massolle:
> > aber ich muss in zwei Monaten einen neuen Server an einer neuen
> > Schule einrichten, dann versuche ich es nochmal. Und wenn es dann
> > klappt, werde ich das an der alten Schule nochmal neu machen.
>
> Where is your old and new school located?
>
> Klaus
Now i am in the "Hauptschule Delligsen" in Delligsen, which is in the same
building with the "Realschule Delligsen". In August we will be separated and
the "Hauptschule Delligsen" will be the "Hauptschule Duingen" in a little
village called "Duingen". There are perhaps 10km between the two locations.
Both are in Germany, "Lower Saxony", (i hope that's the right traduction for
"Niedersachsen")  about 50 km in the south of Hanover. If you look on a plan
of Northern-Germany, try to find Hanover, there's a little river, called the
"Leine" if you go down (to the South) following the Leine, you will perhaps
find a little town called "Alfeld" (You need to have a good plan!). Delligsen
is 10km in the south-west Duingen is 10 km to the north-west.

If you want to know more:
Duingen: http://www.duingen.de
Delligsen: http://www.delligsen.de
Alfeld: http://www.alfeld.de