Re: webmin-ldap-users meldet: Software error

> Ich hab rausgefunden, dass /etc/slapd.conf KEIN link auf
> /etc/slapd-skolelinux.conf ist! Also alte slap.dconf umbenannt, link auf
> slapd-skolelinux.conf gelegt und voila:
>
> Software error:
>
> Unable to connect to LDAP server on host "localhost": Connection refused  at
> /usr/share/webmin/ldap-users/ldap-users.pl line 42.

my best guess is that your ldap server is not running.

you should check your paths: the ldap server configuration lives
in /etc/ldap, not /etc, so you should not have any files
/etc/slapd.conf or /etc/slapd-skolelinux.conf.

upgrading your system after installation *should* not overwrite
links or files. i have no idea how you created that situation you
are in now.