Re: Debian & Stuff -- mars 2019 + LibrePlanet 2019

Hello all,

Sorry for the message in English.

I'm in LibrePlanet and on April 1st I'm going to Montreal. If you want
to buy something from the FSF shop[1] or the LibrePlanet shirt[2], you
can talk to me. Shipping is free!

[1] https://shop.fsf.org/
[2] https://shop.fsf.org/tshirts-hoodies/reserve-your-libreplanet-2019-t-shirt

Cheers,