Re: Journée Debian 2016 @ Montréal // Debian Day 2016 @ Montreal

Hi All, Sorry i missed yesterday, my schedule has been fully booked.

I will be away on vacation tomorrow.

But will def join on the 16th. ☺

Christina Di Maio
Chargé de projet marketing opérationnel
Operational Marketing project manager
Please note I will be on vacation from August 6th until August 13th.
Veuillez noter que je serai en vacances du 6 au 13 août inclusivement.
Hébergement OVH Inc.
1801 McGill College bur 800
Montréal (QC) H3A 2N4   CANADA
Cell : (514) 497-3589