Re: dc17: visiting the venues in Montreal

Hello,

On 22/03/16 09:36 AM, Holger Levsen wrote:
> I'm aware that the local team has had a vote about them already but
> Tiago (and Tassia) also told me that they think it would be good if
> someone from outside the local team would evaluate the options and
> comment.
>
> So, I'm looking for local persons to go there with me, probably best
> during the day on any of the three next days (so Wednesday to Friday).
> Any volunteers?

For those of you that want to visit ÉTS (not just Holger), I am
available to guide you!

I suggest the following meeting:
 - Date: tomorrow (March 23)
 - Time: 12:00 PM
 - Address: 1100 Rue Notre-Dame O, Montréal, QC H3C 1K3
 - Meeting point: Outside of the B building, next to the ring.

Photo of the ring I am talking about:
 - https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/File:ETS_ENTREE_B.png

Here is a picture of the two main buildings:
 - https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/File:ETS_NIGHT.jpg

The building on the left is the A building and the one on the right is
the B building. You can see the ring is in front of the B building.

If for some reason you cannot find me and can't send me a mail, just
enter the B building and ask for directions to B-0506 (Lan ETS
production office). The people there always know how to find me :).

Cheers,

--
Alexandre Viau
aviau@debian.org