dc17-mtl Git repo (was: [Debconf-team] [Mtl's bid team] Minutes from last meeting)

also sprach Tiago Bortoletto Vaz <tiago@debian.org> [2015-12-28 06:33 +1300]:
> - Tiago will create a project (in Alioth?) for hosting our documents.

Feel free to put stuff into debconf-data, rather than creating a new
project. We can trivially create e.g. dc17-bid-montreal.git there.

There already exists bid-montreal-dc16.git. We could rename or
symlink that and you could resume work there, too.

Let me know and I'll gladly assist. Otoh, there is
/git/debconf-data/create-repo, which hopefully makes it easy for
anyone to just create a repo.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf16: Cape Town: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16