[Debian-NYC] Favorite chroot-like build system

Hi,

I was wondering what people like to use for development work, if one
doesn't have a real or virtual system to devote to unstable.

I use schroot, which has worked pretty well most of the time.  I was
going to write up a tutorial on how to get set up and use it, but
though I'd get other opinions from other people first.

[ I have had some issues before with the fact that in my preferred
mode, every schroot invocation re-bindmounts various directories.
This was a problem with the NFS-mount debian mirror at WS#1 (recursive
binding), and I think it may have been an issue somewhere else too.
I've worked around these problems, but I'm open to any better ways. ]

- richard