Debian at FSCONS, Gothenburg, Sweden 7-8 Nov

Hi!

There will be a Debian room at FSCONS (Free Society Conference and
Nordic Summit) in Gothenburg, Sweden during 7-8 November. [0]

Last year we had a Debian (nordic) meetup and also had the possibility
to have ad-hoc talks and workshops during the conference.

This year, we don't have any planned meeting or so. But there are
usually enough people interested in Debian to fill up the schedule.

Please join us! Especially if you happen to be nearby.

[0] https://fscons.org/

--
Per