Re: Anybody has printed DebConf 20 t-shirt?

On September 9, 2020 10:37:05 AM GMT+05:30, Amey Abhyankar <sco1984@gmail.com> wrote:
>Hello All,
>
>I am planning to print 10~20 t-shirts from the local vendor.
>
>I am referring to following artworks =
>
>1)
>https://salsa.debian.org/debconf-team/public/data/dc20-online/-/tree/master/artwork

The tshirt_black.svg was the official printed design (front_mono.svg and back.svg for the logo).

Raju, Anupa and I had coordinated for printing t-shirts for Indian participants. We printed from Teelabs [0] which was good and economical. I can help you connect with them if you want.

[0] https://teelabs.in/