Documentation and website repository in Salsa Debian India Team

Namaste,

I would like/propose to maintain some documentation within the Debian India Team on Salsa.

Proposing this as It could be used to maintain documents easily in Markdown.

Also we will make sure that these pages should also be imported in the Debian India wiki pages.

I also want to propose creating a Debian India website using a gitlab pages repository within the Salsa Group.
Similar to these websites

[1] Debian Golang team http://go-team.pages.debian.net/
[2] Debian Perl Team https://perl-team.pages.debian.net/

Someone with elevated access can elevate my privileges or create the repositories for us.
If you have any opinions , do let us know.

Thanks,
rajudev