[OT] I am hoping to write a blog post on p.d.o. about the kerala floods, is there anybody from the community working on relief efforts ?

Dear all,

I was reading some different mailing lists where plans are being made,
executed to help bring relief in Kerala.  From what I read, some
people in smc (Swantantra Malayalam Computing) are also working
towards it.

It there are people from debian-in and smc who might wanna start
something, please let me know and at the very least I can write about
it and let people know what is happening and how they can help
(remotely).

Thoughts with everybody who's in Kerala.