Re: [PLUG] Debconf 20/21 in India

On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 6:46 PM, shirish शिरीष <shirishag75@gmail.com> wrote:
In-line :-

On 06/08/2018, Skool!lookS <look.kool@guruvision.com> wrote:
> Kerala is a better place according to me.
>
> In 52 years of life thus far I found no other complelling reason to
> reach there despite it being called "God's Own Country".
>
> It may change with this option... Debcon may be irrelevant for me,
> Kerala isn't..!

Can you stop insulting and put the proper name 'Debconf' rather than 'Debcon' .

It's insulting.

I second that, always mention it with a proper name DebConf.

Also you took a thread which is happening in debian-india and plugging
it in 'plug-in' . Is this some ploy to drive some traffic to 'plug-in'
?

That's like taking somebody's code and claiming it as yours :(

If you have no interest in Debconf then nobody is stopping you from
visiting Kerala now or in October/November .

FSF does their thing every year, even Amrita University does a free
software program every year, it doesn't need a Debconf to appreciate
what Kerala has to offer. You will find more free software activities
which happen there all the time, at least much more to what Pune does.

> --
> Consultant Spirituel
>
> Guruvision Inc.
>
> --
> "Science is nothing more than an understanding of the way the world
>   is and why it is that way.. (it) is the method we use to try and
>   postulate a minimum set of assumptions that can explain, through a
>   straighforward logical derivation, the existence of many phenomena
>   of nature .."  -- From "The Goal" by E.M. Goldratt

          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
EB80 462B 08E1 A0DE A73A  2C2F 9F3D C7A4 E1C4 D2D8