Re: debian-installer: call to update translations - Tamil -- NOW WEBLATE ONLINE

Also sending this to debian-dug-in@lists.debian.org, as advised by Kumar:

Hi,

maybe someone on the list has some time to spent on debian-installer
translation for Tamil?
You can use Weblate here:
https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-installer/

Holger

> Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm currently trying to get translations updated for our debian-installer for
> > Buster.
> > For your language the translation has some work to do.
> >
> > Since you are noted as last translators, I want to ask if someone could take some time
> > to update it?
> > That would be really great!
> >
> > Repository is here: https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/d-i/trunk/packages/po/
> > Translation statistics can be found here: https://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/
>
> Please note, that a web interface (Weblate) is now online for some
> debian-installer translations:
> See https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-installer/
>
> If you prefer to translate via such webinterface, feel free to do so now ;-)

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.1 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   9   " S T R E T C H " .