Re: Mini Debian Conference on the sidelines of FOSSMeet @ NIT Calicut

On 24/12/17 3:22 PM, Pirate Praveen wrote:
> Hi,
> FOSSMeet @ NIT Calicut (http://fossmeet.in/) is being organized 17th -
> 18th February 2018. They have offered to host a Mini Debian Conference
> on the sidelines (we have done it in the past too). Please submit your
> proposals via https://fossmeet-nitc.talkfunnel.com/2018/
>
> See you all at Calicut.

Just letting people know, that dates for GNUNify are planned to be
around Feb 15-16 2018. Dates are not updated on the main website, but it
will soon be announced. Some people can also plan to attend GNUNify in
Pune on 15-16 and then head to FOSSMeet on 17-18 at NIT Calicut. Four
Days of awesomeness.